Build Brand Awareness with a Mobile Marketing Vehicle
November 20, 2018
Creating brand awareness is perhaps the most important partof building a successful, lasting business. In today's world, brand awareness involvesboth the real world and the digital spaceand should be cultivated across multiple platforms to achieve the best and mostcomprehensive results.
One of thebest ways to be successful in your branding efforts is to communicate yourbusiness presence with the help of a mobilemarketing vehicle. If you aren’t quite sure what a mobilemarketing vehicle is, imagine a sort of showroom on wheels, and a trailer thatopens up to reveal an exhibition of your company’s best samples on display.
Marketing Solutions with Your Display Vehicle
Mobile marketing vehicles can take you from beingjust another company in the crowd to the star attraction of any event you’re attending. At AdvantageTrailer, we specialize in creating custom marketing trailers for the business of all kinds. If you’re interested in building brandawareness with a mobile showcase of your products, take a look at what can be accomplished with a mobile marketing vehicle, and how it canbenefit your business goals.
It goes without saying that every business is unique, and your brand’s trailershould reflect that. At Advantage Trailer, we are dedicated to building customtrailers that serve a specific purpose to build awareness with beautifuldesigns and strategic customization options.
Mobile MarketingVehicle Types and Options
Every timeyour company has the opportunity to market to a potential customer, it’s an opportunityfor your brand to shine through. That’s why there are multiple custom optionsto fit your business. Some trailer types and display options for your mobilemarketing vehicle include:
- Concession Trailers: For when food is a major part of your identity you can’t go wrong with a concession stand in a trailer. Whether you’re a food truck, restaurant, or caterer if you feed them, they will buy more.
- Mobile Retail: Sell your retail goods from your mobile marketing vehicle – complete with ample storage, merchandise displays, retail transaction counters and more.
- Display and Exhibit: These trailers be perfect for those company’s who need to show and tell future customers about their products or services. The perfect method of delivering a demo awaits you with this option.
- Event Trailers: Turn your trailer into an interactive experience by letting customers play with your products – your mobile marketing vehicle is an engaging, interactive experience.
- Mobile Showrooms: Especially popular for companies like contractors and remodelers. This option allows a company to essentially bring the display factor and dial it to eleven so that customers can see needed solutions play out so they can be encouraged to commit right at the show.
- Stage Trailers: Whether you just want to provide music or a full visual performance, a stage trailer can provide the platform that can make you the showstopper at your next event.
- Wraps: Let your branding start with the graphics on your trailer. Recognizable graphics, logos, and eye-catching detail can draw customers like a moth to a flame.
Keep in mind that no matter which type oftrailer you choose, your selection can be customized to suit yourspecifications. Need the longest trailer possible for your showroom? Noproblem. Need a bar to go with your concession stand trailer? At AdvantageTrailer, we can build it for you just the way you want it.
Custom MobileMarketing Vehicles from Advantage Trailer
Mobilemarketing can take a variety of forms. That’s why at Advantage Trailer we offera custom-built solution to match to your needs. Whether you need a small orlarge trailer, we have you covered. With our mobilemarketing vehicles, you can be assured that you’ll be able to load upwith everything from rooftop signs to foldout stage platforms. Our customsolutions will have you ready to roll whether you need a stage, mobile kitchen,retail trailer or any other mobile marketing solution – all designed to matchthe look and appearance you need for superior branding.
Starting in 1989, we have been one of theleaders in the industry by providing a variety of trailers, accessories, andtowing products for our customers. By staying focused on our customers, oursuccess only continues to grow.
Readyto roll your business onto the path of success with one of our gorgeous,brand-building mobilemarketing vehicles? Give us a call to speak with one of our agents about our professional mobiletrailer options or fill out our online form toschedule your free quote.
More From Our Blog
- Why a Custom Trailer is Better than a Temporary Trade Show ExhibitA few years ago, I read an intriguing article in Exhibitor Magazine titled “Booth Burial,” in which industry experts shared…Read More
- Advantage After Hours Episode 2: Buzzard’s Roost Single Barrel Bourbon ReviewIn episode 2 of Advantage After Hours, we review the new Malloy’s single barrel pick from Buzzard’s Roost Sipping Whiskey.Read More
- Best Car Hauler TrailersEnclosed car hauler trailers are self-explanatory — they are used to haul cars from one place to another. While open car haulers expose cars to the elements, enclosed car haulers provide protection from weather, road debris, and theft.Read More