Mobile Marketing Trailers & the Business Referral
August 28, 2012
The traditional business model of cold calling is out, and referrals and inbound marketing are in. California Air National Guard was interested in working with Advantage Custom Trailers based on the awesome referral they received from the Oregon National Guard about their mobile marketing recruiting stage trailer we built for them. When California Air National Guard called, we listened to their needs and built the trailer to their specs.
The two mobile marketing trailers we built for the California Air National Guard needed to meet the following requirements:
- -Promote and recruit for California Air National Guard
- -Tool to inform people of what California Air National guard can do for them, and what they can do for their country
These trailers are used in both indoor and outdoor environments. Advantage customers always deserve options. For this particular stage trailer, we equipped it with an optional retractable roof. For mobile marketing trailers designed to meet your needs, Advantage Custom Trailers will always pull through for you, from the functionality to the color of the interior and exterior.
More From Our Blog
- Why a Custom Trailer is Better than a Temporary Trade Show ExhibitA few years ago, I read an intriguing article in Exhibitor Magazine titled “Booth Burial,” in which industry experts shared…Read More
- Advantage After Hours Episode 2: Buzzard’s Roost Single Barrel Bourbon ReviewIn episode 2 of Advantage After Hours, we review the new Malloy’s single barrel pick from Buzzard’s Roost Sipping Whiskey.Read More
- Best Car Hauler TrailersEnclosed car hauler trailers are self-explanatory — they are used to haul cars from one place to another. While open car haulers expose cars to the elements, enclosed car haulers provide protection from weather, road debris, and theft.Read More