New ATC Sprint Series Trailer designed specifically for the sprint car racer
June 18, 2019
Sprint car racing is increasingly popular in the UnitedStates, but when it comes to transporting sprint cars from track to track,racers face challenges ranging from cost to durability to lack of customizationavailable to meet their needs. ATC is aiming to change that with the launch oftheir new Sprint Series Trailer.
ATC is well-known for producing world class trailers andtheir first foray into the sprint car game is a highly researched, highlyengineered trailer designed specifically with the sprint car racer in mind. Infact, ATC reps spent months at races, speaking with racers themselves abouttheir likes, dislikes, and pain points, and then compiled all of that feedback intothe ATC Sprint Series Trailer.
The result is an impressive sprint car trailer that featureseverything customers have come to love about ATC trailers – including over 20years of experience building the most dependable, long-lasting car haulers onthe market – at a fraction of the cost of the typical Featherlite race transporter!
The all-aluminum tube construction and full perimeter framemake the ATC Sprint Series the strongest aluminum construction available, yet stilllightweight, and rust-free.
What really sets this trailer apart from the competition isthe personalization that allows racers to solve all of the issues they arefacing with their current trailer setup. From door types, locations, and sizesto flooring, tracking, and carpeting choices to cabinet and drawer layouts toelectrical locations and add-ons, the customization options are as vast as thecreative juices of each individual racer.
A few highlighted features include:
- Wall-mounted axel racks and wing wall trays allowfor easy axel and wing storage and access
- Partition doors separate the interior from thedirt and dust outside while working on your car
- Interior and exterior ladders that lead to roofperch viewing points
- Fans and vent systems help with airflow
Those options and much, much more depend on the needs of theindividual user as well as the trailer size. The ATC Sprint Series trailerranges from 26 to 34 feet long bumper pull and 36 to 48 feet long gooseneck, andcomes standard in 12 different exterior colors with nine premium colors tochoose from.
ATC offers a 5-year structural warranty and a 3-year limitedtransferable warranty on the Sprint Series, giving you the satisfaction andpeace of mind that your investment is insured.
Advantage Trailer is proud to be an authorized dealer forthe ATC Sprint Series trailer!
We just received a 28-foot Sprint Series Trailer that is on our lot and ready to purchase with the following features:
- White exterior
- Silver walls
- Charcoal carpeting on walls
- Black cabinets
- Black coin flooring
- Rear cabinet and workspace with upper cabinet
- Rear flip-up desk and upper cabinets
- Curbside wheel well cabinet
- Fixed exterior ladder
- 27,000-pound torsion axles
- Retractable air hose reel
If you’re a sprint car racer or simply looking for your next great car hauler, please call 630-524-2029 today to speak with one ofour trailer experts.
More From Our Blog
- Advantage Trailer 2023 Trailer Sales Year in ReviewAdvantage Trailer sold trailers to 31 different states in 2023, but 66% of our sales were in-state. Here’s our 2023 Year in Review.Read More
- Custom Trailer Sales from the Custom Trailer ExpertsWhether you work for an experiential marketing agency or a brand, we can help you create a custom trailer that elevates your (or your client’s) brand.Read More
- Best Office TrailersWith office trailers sold to 27 states over the past 5 years, Advantage Trailer is the go-to source for the best office trailers.Read More