Trailer Sales Representative
Advantage Trailer is looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and solution-oriented sales rep who can communicate and listen effectively to a wide variety of customers in order to drive trailer sales and meet sales goals while working in a relaxed and professional setting.
- Begin each day with a positive attitude.
- Develop a sense of “team” in the sales department and across the other departments.
- Work independently on daily internet leads, telephone calls and with walk-in customers.
- Greet all customers courteously and help them with their specific trailer and equipment needs.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts. Know the procedures for processing paperwork.
- Give accurate and current information about the products for all inquires
- Follow up on daily leads and new referrals.
- Keep new and used trailers clean and present an organized lot.
- Present a clean showroom including trailers kept inside.
- Evaluate and update sales brochures and displays to make sure they are accurate, timely and present a quality, professional appearance.
- Prior sales/customer service experience required
- Previous experience in sales and customer service.
- Ability to quickly build rapport over the phone with customers
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some Saturdays
- Exceptional listener with excellent time management
- Great verbal communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task, stay organized with impeccable follow-up skills utilizing software systems and a CRM
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Current and valid Driver’s License
- Company contributions to excellent health plans
- 401k matching
- Paid time off packages
- This is a base + commission role and your pay is directly related to sales volume. Compensation grows each year with a larger referral base and ability to secure larger deals.
- $45,000 to $70,000 Annually