This 28-foot deckover stage trailer was custom built to serve as a mobile pilates studio for Core Rhythm Pilates in upstate New York. The raised deck allows for a smooth transition between the trailer's interior and the stage with no wheel well in the way. The non-stage side holds nearly floor to ceiling acrylic windows to welcome in natural light for a bright and open space.
If you are looking for a trailer for your small business or an experiential marketing trailer for your brand, please give us a call at 888-280-6695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
With 30 years of custom trailer expertise and over 10 years of in-agency experiential marketing experience, we can create a mobile experience to meet your brand's goals.
- 4 Tips for Choosing Your Experiential Marketing Trailer Vendor
- Should I Lease or Purchase a Trailer for my Experiential Marketing Program?
- How Can Advantage Trailer Help my Brand or Agency?
- 8 Key Benefits of an Experiential Marketing Trailer
- 10 Unique Experiential Marketing Trailer Uses for Agencies and Brands
- 5 Principles of an Effective Experiential Marketing Campaign
- Why Brands Should Invest More in Experiential Marketing - and how Advantage Can Help