4 Reasons to Get Your Landscape Trailer Serviced Now
February 15, 2023
Much of the Midwest is currently in false spring. Weather in the 40s and 50s, the sun breaking through the clouds, and general excitement for what’s to come. While winter isn’t over yet, now is a great time for landscapers to bring their trailers in for service. Here are 4 reasons you should get your landscape trailer serviced now.
1. Get a jump on the competition
When the weather finally does break, customers will be calling.
People love to be outside. That was evident during Super Bowl weekend when it seemed that everyone in our neighborhood was out for a walk.
You know what people also love? Well-kept lawns and good-looking landscaping. When they call to schedule their first appointment, you better be ready for their business. Otherwise, they’ll go to your competitor.
Your trailer has likely been sitting in your parking lot or inside your shop all winter. Could you take it out on a job right away? Maybe. But why risk a bigger problem that will take money to fix and keep your trailer out of work for a longer period of time?
2. Get first priority landscape trailer service appointments
January and February are typically the slowest months of the year for our service team. Once March hits — and especially once the weather breaks — our shop is swamped with service work. That means you’re going to wait longer for your trailer to be serviced.
By bringing in your landscape trailer now, you are beating the rush. Your trailer won’t be stuck behind your competitor’s trailer on the service schedule.
Additionally, since our service technicians have less on the schedule, they will be able to devote more time to your trailer. That doesn’t mean they don’t devote their full attention to each trailer they work on, but with a smaller workload, they will be in less of a hurry to move on to the next one.
3. Get back on the road sooner
In addition to securing a quicker appointment, your trailer will also be fixed sooner if it requires ordering parts we don’t have on-hand. Since this is still our slow season, if we have to order parts for your trailer, it won’t take as long as it does during the busy season.
4. Better selection of new trailers
In the unfortunate event that you need a new trailer, now is the time to find that out!
Perhaps it’s beyond repair. Or maybe the cost to service your trailer is outweighed by the cost of purchasing a new trailer. You don’t want to wait until you’re in the middle of the season to make the change. With no trailer to haul your equipment, you will miss out on business.
The good news is we have landscape trailers in stock. We also have time to order one if your needs are different from what we have in stock.
Our number one goal is to make sure every trailer on the road is safe. That’s why we place such an emphasis on trailer service and maintenance. An unsafe trailer is dangerous for everyone on the road.
By following these 4 reasons to get your landscape trailer serviced now, you can help us adequately service your trailers and be ready for spring. It’s a win-win for all involved.
Call 630-580-5840 now to schedule your appointment or submit a service quote request.
More From Our Blog
- Why Bumper Pull Trailers are Perfect for Mobile MarketingFrom customizability to quick setup to portability and more, there are many benefits of bumper pull trailers for mobile marketing.Read More
- Get Your Car Ready for Spring Break with Thule Bike Racks and Cargo CarriersYou’ve been planning your Spring Break trip for months. The annual pilgrimage to break away from the Midwest winter and…Read More
- 8 Customers That Need This Fully Loaded Mobile Kitchen TrailerA fully loaded mobile kitchen trailer has a plethora of uses. Especially when it’s both well-built and well taken care of. The good news is we have one in stock and ready to go at a moment’s notice! Here are 7 perfect uses for this 46′ fully loaded mobile kitchen trailer.Read More