As a family-owned and operated small business, Advantage Trailer remains committed to the health and safety of our community. Knowing that many of our local customers depend on us to keep their trailers up and running for their own small businesses, we remain open for trailer service and sales during this time.
As the dynamics related to COVID-19 evolve, we are following all protocols ordered by Gov. Pritzker and we are being proactive with necessary precautions to keep our team members, customers, and the greater community safe, including:
· Regularly wiping down and disinfecting common surfaces throughout the building
· Having hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes available to customers at the service counter
· Avoiding handshakes and other personal contact
· Team members wearing gloves at all times
· Asking team members who feel sick to stay home
· Operating with minimal staff in office, remote-capable employees working from home
· Reinforcing the importance of following hygiene guidelines to our team members daily
· Offering to ship parts to customers, or bring parts out to your car so you don't even have to come in
If you need trailer service or would like to purchase a trailer, we welcome your willingness to support a small business at this time. However, we kindly ask that if you feel sick you stay home as well.
We encourage you to review the latest CDC health and safety guidelines.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this time. We pray for your health and safety and trust that we will all emerge from this stronger than ever.