Need a trailer lease for a mobile tour, market-based activation, trade show, or something else? You’ve come to the right place! Our fleet of trailers is available to lease from 1 week to 12 months depending on your needs.
This isn’t our first rodeo
With over a decade of in-agency experience, in addition to more than 30 years in the trailer business, we can help guide you through the process in order to have the greatest impact for your brand.
Things to consider about trailer leasing
- How long do you want to lease?
- What type of trailer do you want to lease, or how do you plan to use it?
- Do you need interior customization?
- Do you need a graphic wrap? If so, exterior, interior, or both?
- What is your budget?
- Do you need us to freight the trailer to you or will you pick it up?
Learn More About Trailer Leasing
Advantage Trailer 2023 Trailer Sales Year in ReviewAdvantage Trailer sold trailers to 31 different states in 2023, but 66% of our sales were in-state. Here’s our 2023 Year in Review.Read More
Custom Trailer Sales from the Custom Trailer ExpertsWhether you work for an experiential marketing agency or a brand, we can help you create a custom trailer that elevates your (or your client’s) brand.Read More
Best Office TrailersWith office trailers sold to 27 states over the past 5 years, Advantage Trailer is the go-to source for the best office trailers.Read More